LISTEN AND PRACTICE
Mahmoud Khalil al-Husary – Hafs
TRANSLATION OF THE MEANING
In the Name of Allah—the Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
(1) By the fig and the olive
(2) And [by] Mount Sinai .
(3) And [by] this secure city [i.e., Makkah],
(4) We have certainly created man in the best of stature;
(5) Then We return him to the lowest of the low,
(6) Except for those who believe and do righteous deeds, for they will have a reward uninterrupted.
(7) So what yet causes you to deny the Recompense?
(8) Is not Allah the most just of judges?