Sura No. 93
LISTEN AND PRACTICE
Mahmoud Khalil al-Husary – Hafs
Muhammed Siddiq al Minshawi – Hafs
Muhammed Ayyoub – Hafs
Maher Al Muaiqly – Hafs
Abdur Rasheed Sufi – Khalaf
TRANSLATION OF THE MEANING
In the Name of Allah—the Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
(1) By the morning brightness .
(2) And [by] the night when it covers with darkness,
(3) Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muhammad], nor has He detested [you].
(4) And the Hereafter is better for you than the first [life].
(5) And your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied.
(6) Did He not find you an orphan and give [you] refuge?
(7) And He found you lost and guided [you],
(8) And He found you poor and made [you] self-sufficient.
(9) So as for the orphan, do not oppress [him].
(10) And as for the petitioner, do not repel [him].
(11) But as for the favor of your Lord, report [it].
بِسْمِ – In the Name
اللَّـهِ – of Allah
الرَّحْمَـٰنِ – the Most Gracious
الرَّحِيمِ – the Most Merciful